When we worship through giving we put God first in our finances. God is using our obedient giving through Heartland Church to make an impact in Norfolk, in the US, and around the globe.
CHALLENGE: Write a letter to yourself, seal it, and keep it for a future bad day.
- You are not alone: Deuteronomy 31:6
- God loves you: John 3: 16-17
- You are forgiven: Colossians 1:14
- You are free: Romans 8:1-12
- You have a sound mind: 2 Timothy 1:7
- You can do all things through Christ; Philippians 4:13
- Prayer changes things: John 15: 7
- Give God your anxieties because He cares for you: 1 Peter 5:7
- Draw near to God and He will draw near to you: James 4:8
* Why do you think it takes "guts" to follow Jesus for a lifetime?
* What is the hardest part about being a teenager: what's the hardest part about being a Christian?
* What are the biggest lies that satan tells you?
* What does it look like to fix your eyes on Jesus as your #1 goal in life?
GREETING FROM MISS JORDAN - 1-5TH
1st - 5th Lesson
Pre K - Kindergarten Lesson
Pre K-Kindergarten Lesson