Heartland Church Plan & Community Help
2 Timothy 1:7 (encouragement)
4 Things We As A Body of Believers Can Do To Help
1. Pray - Prayer changes things
2. Engage Online - watch for additional postings and ways to stay connected
3. Share the Experience with Others - This may be an opportunity for you to reach a friend who wouldn't otherwise be exposed to the Gospel. Be a light in our community and represent Jesus to the fullest!
4. Be a Blessing to Our Church and to Our Community - REMEMBER THE CHURCH IS NOT ABOUT THE BUILDING BUT RATHER THE PEOPLE!!!
WAYS FOR THE BODY OF BELIEVERS TO BE A BLESSING
1. Help the elderly and immune compromised by running to the stores for
them, and to do wellness checks, and provide food if needed.
*Inform us if you know someone in our community who fits this
*Let us know if you are interested in helping in this area
2. Open up homes for possible child care services (less than 10 to a room)
*If you are interested in being a child care provider, let us know so we can
help you move forward
*This will be more for our community
3. MealTrain to provide meals for college kids and those in need of help
*Many college students have part time jobs that may have closed their
doors and left them without an income
*If you can be involved in the MealTrain, contact Laurie Baumert,
Reba Middleton, or call the church to get signed up
*If you know of a college student or others needing assistance, please let
us know as well
4. Draw pictures or write cards to neighbors or nursing home residents
*This will help them feel the great love of Jesus
5. Jesus told us that to be followers of Christ we are to be givers and not
takers. So, while the world is taking and hoarding, this is a great
opportunity to show the love of Jesus by giving, helping, being kind, and
uplifting those you come in contact with.
6. Continue to bless the church with your tithes and offerings.
3 ways to do that:
* Bring it to the church during the hours of 7am-3pm
* Mail it to the church at PO Box 2235, 68702
* Give online through PayPal on this website
When we worship through giving we put God first in our finances. God is using our obedient giving through Heartland Church to make an impact in Norfolk, in the US, and around the globe.